Thursday, June 13, 2013

Two By Two Baby

Who doesn't love the cuteness of baby cards? I especially love this stamp for baby cards but it's one the retired list *sob, sob*

Two By Two #126788
 
I made this card a while ago and forgot I had it. It is about to be sent up to Canberra to some friends of ours that have just had their first baby, a boy!
 
 
I don't usually post pictures with retired products but I really wanted to show you this cute card!
 
The button, satin ribbon and the DSP were from Stampin' Up!'s recent Sale-a-bration promotion.
I thought the pattern on the DSP lended itself to looking like water/waves.
 
 
I'm a bit of a fan of water colouring also. Just needs a little practice and patience!
 
If you want to get this stamp before it's gone place an order with me on my online store before June 30th (Australian Residents Only). Cause when it's gone it's GONE!
 
 

 Have Fun and Happy Stampin'


Products Used
Stamp Set : Two By Two, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Pool Party, Water Colouring Paper
Ink: Early Espresso, Various Stampin' Write Markers
DSP: Sycamore Street (Retired)
Other: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Window Frames Collection Framelits, Festive Paper-Piercing Pack, Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon, Aqua painter, Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack (Retired), Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Retired Oval Punch, Linen Thread, Whisper White Bakers Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.