Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ruffled Ribbon Thanks

Don't you just love all the excitement when Stampin' Up! bring out their new Annual Catalogue each year? I love all the buzz it creates and the excitement of all the new products. One of the many products I'm excited about is the Ruffle Stretch Trim in the new In-Colours. It is just divine!

Here is a thank you card for my customers that attended my recent Catalogue Party. It was just a little thank you to them to say thanks for helping make my launch a huge success.

 
I can see I'm going to be using rolls and rolls of the trim! It is beautiful!
 
Ruffle Stretch Trim - Crisp Cantaloupe
 
 
 
Have fun and Happy Stampin'


Products used
Stamp Set - Dictionary, Gorgeous Grunge, Oh Hello
Card stock - Baked Brown Sugar, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla,
Ink - Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Bermuda Bay
Other, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Magnetic Platform, Window Frames Collection Framelits, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Stretch Trim, Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Jumbo Sticky Rounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.