Monday, July 15, 2013

Soho Subway Lunch Party Sample 2

I made quite a few cards using this new Soho Subway DSP so you see a few different ideas for the next few posts.

 
I did CASE this one from the many cards that I love on Pinterest.
I love the use of a few of the sheets of the DSP and how they all work together!
 
Soho Subway DSP

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Products Used
Stamp Set - Hello Lovely
Card Stock - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
Ink - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Other - Artisan Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Pearls, 7/8" Trim. Paper Piercing Tool, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.