Saturday, February 15, 2014

Mojo Monday Challenge #332

Oops! I certainly haven't been on here for a looooooooooooooooooong time! And I'm so sorry! Sometimes my life takes over and I don't get a chance to always blog my creations!

Well I'm going to say I'm back and I'll be making more of an effort to regularly post my creations on here!

I find the best way to get out of that creative slump that we get stuck in sometimes, is to participate in a challenge and I love the challenges over at Mojo Monday! I love their sketches and regularly use their past sketches to sometimes get that creative ball rolling!

This is the sketch for this week
 
 
And this is my interpretation of the sketch...
 
 
This sketch challenge is combined with a colour challenge from my Stampin' Up! upline to use the colours Basic Black, Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo. Loving the colour combo!
 
 
And loving the gold sequin trim! Think that will be my new 'thing'!
 
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Products Used
Stamp Set - Starburst Sayings
Ink - Melon Mambo
Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
DSP - Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper
Other- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Starburst Framelit Dies, Arrows Embossing Folder, Angled Tag Topper Punch, Gold Sequin Trim, Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Brights Designer Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.