Saturday, July 19, 2014

For You Blendabilites

This is my last card (for now LOL!) on my Blendabilites Series. The will be more because I just received a shipment of stamps that are perfect for using the Blendabilites! I can't wait to have a play!

This card uses the Hostess only stamp set Bloom with Hope and I've coloured them in this time using the Rich Razzleberry Blendabilites.

 
The 'For You' sentiment is also from a Hostess only set called Hello There.
 
 
The colour combination of the card is one suggested by the new 2014 - 2016 In Colour Colour Coach Cards. The colours are Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sky. It also suggested Mossy Meadow but I used a bit of Old Olive instead. So if you ever get stuck for what colours to put together have a look at the Stampin' Up! Colour Coach and I'm sure it will help you with some inspiration.
 
 
Thanks for Looking!
 
Have fun and Happy Stampin'!


Products Used
Stamp Set - Hello There, Bloom with Hope
Ink - Rich Razzleberry Blendabilites, Old Olive Blendabilites, Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sky
Cardstock - Whisper White, Soft Sky, Blackberry Bliss
Designer Series Paper - Moonlight DSP Paper Stack
Other - Blackberry Bliss 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread, Vintage Faceted Buttons, 1-3/4" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.