Friday, December 9, 2016

Just Add Ink #340 - Just Add Gift Tags

Happy Friday! Welcome to another challenge brought to you by the fabulous team at Just Add Ink.


We have a theme for you this week, Just Add Gift Tags, with the idea for this weeks challenge coming from Jan McQueen. Perfect for this time of year on all your gifts.

I've had a play with the Here's to Cheers stamp set and the Cheerful Tags Framelit Dies. I've been deliberating about this bundle for a little bit now. I finally 'bit the bullet' and purchased this fabulous stamp set and framlit dies. These tags really dress up those wine bottle gifts and make them look that little bit more special.

I started with just a Basic Black bottle tag but thought that looked a little plain. The Basic Black and the gold elements do look beautiful but I wanted something a little more. Bring in my all time favourite DSP sheet - Black and White stripe from Pop of Pink. I love the elegance of those stripes!


I stuck the DSP tag on to the Basic Black tag to make it stronger. The DSP alone didn't have the strength as what it did with the cardstock backing.


Loving the gorgeous Gold Glimmer piece. To help cut the Gold Glimmer paper with these intricate dies, remove the backing from the Glimmer paper and then run the paper though the Big Shot glimmer side facing down. Fabulous tip I learn't at an On Stage event last year.


I was going to layer the vellum straight over the Gold Glimmer but the words got lost with the glimmer detail showing through the vellum. I then layered the vellum over Whisper White cardstock.


These tags are super quick to pump out if you need to get lots made for your gifts this season and these tags aren't just limited to going on wine bottles. You are only limited by your imagination!

You can find loads more inspiration here with the amazing JAI gals as well as all the info you need to join in with this weeks gift tag challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Shop for Stampin' Up! 24/7
 Recreate this tag at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store.


3 comments:

  1. Utterly gorgeous tag Rochelle - it just says this is something special, drink me!!! Loving your mix of gold elements too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely layered tag Rochelle!!! I recently got the tag framelits, but thought I could do without the stamp set.... hmmmm..... *be strong*.... Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous tag Rochelle - so special and elegant to go with your special bottle. I just love how you've layered the sparkly gold with the black and white stripes. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.