Friday, December 9, 2016

#tgifc85 | Tin of Tags Sketch

Oh yeah! It's sketch challenge time over at #tgifc. I think you all know by now this is my favourite type of challenge.


 This sketch is so fab that you can use it in either orientation. You might need to put your thinking caps on though for what to do with those squares and rectangles.

I'm still in Christmas creations mode so I have another Christmas card for you today using the Tin of Tags stamp set. I so love this set. The fonts a stunning!


I started with the snowflake image from this set and did a bit of the Watercolour Emboss Resist Technique. Once I had put down the layer of watercolour wash I got my Aqua painter and flicked the brush with just water to give a splattered look through the wash of colour.


 I embossed the snowflakes onto one piece of cardstock and then cut it up after the watercolour wash had dried. Would have been a bit tricky to try and do it the other way round.




How fabulous are those Stitched Shapes Framelits? Who would have thought that a little dotted line around the circle would change up the whole look of the card. They are so good! 



Last, but not least, I added some of the beautiful ribbon, trim and embellishments Stampin' Up! has to offer to finish it all off! 

We would love to see you join in the fun for the challenge this week!! Check out the sketch and DT inspiration and then make your own creation!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Shop for Stampin' Up! 24/7
 Recreate this tag at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.