Monday, April 30, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


I feel very honoured and excited that I have been awarded my very first blog award and say a big THANK YOU to the lovely Christine Blain at Happy Hearts Cards who awarded it to me. I wish I could award it back to you Christine as I love your work too.

The guidelines of the Liebster Blog award are:

1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you

2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award

3. Copy and paste the award to your blog

4. Present the award to five other bloggers with 200 or fewer followers

5. Let them know you have done so by leaving a comment on their blog

So in the Spirit of this award, and for me to say I love your work, I would like to award the Liebster Blog Award to:






Click on their names to check out their blogs and see the talented paper crafters that they are!

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'
Rochelle xo







2 comments:

  1. Hey Rochelle! I received your award today - thanks so much for sending this award my way. I'm honoured to have received it! I've been looking at your cards - your cards are really beautiful and I LOVE your ribbon bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rochelle...thank you for your lovely award....and kind words on my blog...so very sweet of you to consider me!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.