Thursday, June 7, 2012

Owl Punch Birthday 2

I've had a few kids birthdays in the last few week. I so loved the Owl Punch Birthday card I made a few weeks ago, I decided to CASE myself. CASE in the crafting world means to Copy And Share Everything. If you love someones creations and want to CASE them yourself, acknowledge the creative achievements of crafter you love and then please ask them if can CASE their work. Most crafters see this as a huge form of flattery and happily say 'Go ahead'.  Also when you do show others the creation that you have CASE ed acknowledge where you got it from.



I loved the way this owl turned out the last time,I just had to do it again. I used Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Crumb Cake and a touch of Silver Glimmer Paper for the party hat.

Thanks for looking!

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Rochelle xo

Products Used
Stamp Set - Bring on the Cake
Cardstock and DSP - Perfect Plum,Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Subtles Paper Stack DSP
Ink - Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake
Other -Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Owl Builder Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Stamping Sponges

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the colours you've used, Rochelle. The touch of silver glimmer is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.