Friday, February 8, 2013

Product Spotlight - Textured Impressions Cloudy Day Embossing Folder

This is one of those products that when I got the new Seasonal Catalogue I said "I  have to have that"! I love the Cloudy Day embossing folder and again can see this getting alot of use!

When I originally started making this card I originally thought I might be nice to sponge Marina Mist ink over the embossed vellum to give it a more 'sky' look. I decided against it figuring that because I was using Marina Mist Card stock behind the vellum that would give it a 'blue' tone and I really wanted the dots of the clouds to look white still instead of blue.

I've also used some new ribbon from the Seasonal Catalogue -Striped Organdy Ribbon, and it only comes in those 3 colours - Marina Mist, Melon Mambo and Old Olive. Isn't it lovely!

 

Thanks for Looking
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'


Products Used
Stamp Set - Itty Bitty Banners
Cardstock - Marina Mist, Lucky Limeade,Whisper White,Vellum
DSP - Sunshine and Sprinkles
Ink - Melon Mambo
Other- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Striped Organdy Ribbon - Marina Mist, Old Olive and Melon Mambo, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card, Rochelle. Great idea, to emboss vellum with the Cloudy Day embossing folder; it looks great. Lovely use of yummy new products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this effect with the embossed vellum! How did you adhere the vellum to the Marina Mist cardstock please Rochelle? TIA x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.