Wednesday, July 31, 2013

No Calorie Cake!

For my Catalogue Launch Party that was held at the start of July. I wanted to make it a bit of a celebration with this year being the 25th Anniversary of Stampin' Up!.

You can't have a party without a cake either! So what's the best cake you can have at a Stampin' Up! Catalogue Launch Party? A card stock cake! No Calories either!

I had seen a few pictures of these cakes on the World Wide Web and really wanted to make one!
I found a few templates and it was really quite easy to make!
 
I put some small gifts inside each one for each attendee. Some small sticky notes, some hand made paper clips bows and some lollies as well! It was a hit!
 
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'
 

Products Used
Card Stock - Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush
Ink - Strawberry Slush
Other - Paper Snips, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Fancy Flower Punch, Stamping Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.