Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek 3

This is one of my favourite stamps from the whole Holiday Catalogue. I just love it!  It's called 'O Holy Night'. It's a set of 2 with a star stamp with it as well. Got a few ideas on how I can use this stamp set.
Check out the Frosted Finishes Embellishments too! They are absolutely stunning! They are going to be my new favourite thing I think!

Oh I'm loving the new silver ribbon too! It's all so pretty!
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Products Used
Stamp Set - O Holy Night
Card Stock - Smokey Slate, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay
DSP - Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink - Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay
Other - Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Frosted Embellishments, Organza Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Rochelle. I've just ordered another pack of the Frosted Finishes embellishments; aren't they gorgeous? Love how you've used your new goodies on this card - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! I'm going to be using a lot of those Frosted Finishes I think! They are beautiful!

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.