Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Party Time - Warragul


 Over the weekend we had the state Stampin' Up! Party Time event. It was a great day for demonstrators from all over Victoria to get together, have some fun, business tips, prize patrol and of course see some stamping. 

For this event we had to make our own name tag. Please bear in mind that I took the photos after the event and it was looking a little worse for wear.

I used the Butterfly Basics stamp set and the co-ordinating thinlits. Of course the butterflies had to be cut out in Gold Glimmer paper! 

I stamped my name using the Back to Basics Alphabet stamp set.

I just love how sparkly the butterfly looks in the Gold Glimmer paper. Too pretty!

Click on the pictures at the below to see all the products used.

At the event at Warragul there was a photo booth with some fun dress-ups. So I had a photo with my Stampin' Sisters and my upline, Liv.
We took a 'normal' one first...
L to R; Laura, Me, Lynne, Liv 

And a fun one ...


It was so hard to breath with the nose on! LOL!
And I've only just realised I've got my eyes close. Nooooo! :(
We also had a chance to do some make and takes and this was one of them for the day.
I really love the way the flower turned out being coloured with the Rich Razzleberry Blendabilites. Will definitely be trying that again!

It was a fun day out and I got a few tips and ideas that I can't wait to implement in my classes and workshops.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.