Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Inspire. Create. Share. 2015 South Pacific Convention - Roommate Gifts

By the time this post goes live we are into out first day of the fun and excitement of the Stampin' Up! South Pacific Convention on the Gold Coast, QLD. This is my 3rd convention and it doesn't get any less exiting.

I just wanted to share the little 'roomie' gifts that I made for my fellow room mates at the house we are staying at. There is room for 9 crazy, fun-loving, Stampin' Up! ladies and I can say that we are a FULL house!

When you go to a Stampin’ Up! event and you share a room with your friends (those you already know or perhaps those you are meeting for the first time) it is fun to have a little gift to share. 
The box I made with the gift box punch board. Which is really easy to use and decorated it with a gold butterfly from the butterfly thinlits.

Check out the Stampin' Up!  You Tube clip at the bottom of the post to see how really easy the gift box punch board is to use!

On the top is a piece of the beautiful Sahara Sand Lace Ribbon.
And inside is .....
A sparkling lanyard for everyone, for our name tags. Who doesn't like a bit of bling, right? 
Lanyards for everyone! Wouldn't these boxes look fantastic as a party favour or a wedding bomboniere.
Bomboniere
Bomboniere


Till tomorrow when I show the swaps that I made for convention.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.