Thursday, April 30, 2015

Inspire. Create. Share. 2015 South Pacific Convention - Swap No. 1


This year for the South Pacific 2015 Convention I've made 3 swap designs with them all being very different from each other. One is very pretty and girly and the other is a bit more modern.

Here is what the first one looks like in full.

There is actually a story to how I came to use this stamp set for my swaps. I really had no idea as to what to do this year and was really stumped up until about 3 weeks ago. Chatting with my upline Liv I said her 'Tell me the first stamp set that comes into your head and I'll use that". What she did instead was went and got her catalogue, opened it up to a random page and told me the stamps on that page to use. After 3 attempts of that (to get a stamp set that I actually had and no I don't own them all!) we got to Stippled Blossoms.

I did forget that when Stippled Blossoms was chosen that it is a two-step stamp (need to use a Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up) and that they all needed to be cut out by hand! Why do I do this to myself?????!!!!!!!!!! I did something similarly stupid last year, fussy cutting and water colouring.You would think I would have learnt!!!!!!! But no. I must be a sucker for punishment!

It really does look beautiful and well worth all that effort! Might need to book myself in for hand surgery though! All that fussy cutting has worn out my hands! No more fussy cutting on swaps!!!
Till my next swap!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.