Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Early Espresso Floral Wings


It's been awesome so far this month showing all the creations I made for my Catalogue Launch Party. I'm itching for you to see them all and just want to show them to you all now. But I did decide to do them one by one!  There will be three more posts after this one and then all the Catalogue Launch posts will be done. Sad I know. I'll just have to have another creating spree and do whole heap of other creations. 

Today's card again shows the Floral Wings Stamp Set. This time using the sweet colour combo Early Espresso, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzaz.


The background embossed panel is the Fluttering Embossing Folder. It's a stunning folder! I hope this one stays around for a while. And it goes perfectly with the Floral Wings Stamp set.


The butterfly is finished off with the Gold Metallic Thread and the Gold Basic Metal Buttons. I really love that thread! I can see myself using a lot of it.


Don't you just love how the Whisper White panel breaks up the Kraft background to provide some contrast? 

Thanks for Stopping By.

Below is a list of all the items that I used in this project. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase and of these items used then just click on the image and you will be directed to my online store.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.