Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Mint Macaron Floral Wings


Here is the next installment in my creations from my catalogue launch party held a few weeks ago. There are more than 10 blog posts with all my creations so to be able to see them all I will tag each post with the tag '2015 Catalgoue Launch'. Just click on that tag at the bottom of the post and all my launch creations will come up.

Today's card is using the fabulous hostess only stamp set 'Floral Wings'. I can't go on enough how stunning this stamp set is. I really love it and the different colour combinations that you can have with the butterfly, flowers and leaves are endless. This is because the stamp set is a 3-step stamp set and each layer is a different stamp.


The colours on my butterfly are Black (Memento Tuxedo Black Ink), Mint Macaron and Gold Embossing! This is a beautiful colour combo and give the card a regal look. Because this is a photopolymer stamp set it makes it so easy to line up each layer because you can see right through each stamp!


Again I've used the Shimmery White Cardstock for the butterfly. It really is beautiful. If you don't like things with too much shimmer and sparkle and want a subtle hint of bling, then this is the cardstock for you. Or you could go all out and use it for your whole card if you want that all round sparkle. Either way you wont be disappointed! 


Remember this is a hostess set, and a stunning one at that, so if you really love this set you can get this set with either a $250 (AUD)+ order or a qualifying party. So contact me on how you can get your hands on one!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I love every bit of this card, Rochelle & I think you've put that set over the edge into the 'must have' category. The boldness of the black, white mint & gold works fabulously & your element placement is perfection.
    Did I mention I love, love, love it!
    Di :-0

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.