Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Can You Case It #82 - Home for Christmas




I've been itching to have a play with my new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catty goodies (you can get yours Sept 1st) and what better way than to use them in a challenge. I'm entering my card today to the Can You Case It challenge site and this week they have a sketch challenge. YAY!!! My favourite!!!! I really do love a sketch challenge.


Today I'm using the oh so wonderful Home For Christmas DSP. It's bright and absolutely beautiful and the images are all hand drawn. Doesn't it make you feel nostalgic to the images of Christmases from years ago. It's got a beautiful vintage feel.


I've cut out one of the images from the Santa DSP to 'pop up' in the square. If I knew how to do paper tole, I would have a go at layering the images. I think they would look stunning like that.

Some of the other new products I've used is the wooden Snowflake Elements and the super stunning Gold Glitter Ribbon.


I really thought that because the DSP is all quite 'busy' looking that it didn't really need much else other than a quick sentiment stamped with the Alphabet Rotary Stamp.

Thanks for Stopping by and please leave a comment as I love to hear what you think of my creations!

Below is a list of all the items that I used in this project. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase and of these items used then just click on the image and you will be directed to my online store. N.B. The sneak peek products are not available till 1st September 2015

Sneak Peek
DSP- Home for Christmas
Other - Snowflake Elements, Gold Glitter Ribbon.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments:

  1. Love the detail on this card! Thanks! for joining us at canyoucaseit.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Love how you used all of the new holiday products. Thanks for playing along with CYCI!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa! Just can't get enough of all those new products!

      Delete
  3. Rochelle, I love how you fussy cut from the dsp! The ribbon, sequin and wooden elements are gorg! thanks for joining us at CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva! Do love me a bit of fussy cutting! I've loved this weeks challenge! Can't wait for the next one!

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.