Friday, September 11, 2015

Just Add Ink #279 - Just Add A Sketch


We have another sketch challenge is week at Just Add Ink and I do love a sketch challenge! I think out of all the different types of challeges sketches are my favourite. I love that the sketch gives you a starting point and then you can use you creative interpretation on how you want your card to look based on the sketch!


The card that I have made this week goes to a very special little lady, my daughter (my youngest of 3 kids) who turned 7 yesterday! She is growing up so quickly! I know most mums say this about their children but it does only feel like yesterday she was born! 

She has two older brothers so she loves getting outside and mucking around with them like a little tomboy but she also loves girly, pretty stuff and everything pink. I really love this mix in her personality. She has the best of both worlds!


So the card I have made for her has some of her favourite colour and a bit of sparkle as well.  One of the best things I love about handmade cards is that they are made with the recipient in mind.

There is a picture that I have seen on Facebook and Pinterest and it says
"If you are lucky enough to receive and handmade card, take the time to consider the time and joy that went into it. With every small detail they were thinking of you and how this card would make you smile. That is why handmdae cards need pride and place on your mantelpiece!"

I love this! It is so true!

Make sure you check out the rest of the amazing creations from the Just Add Ink Design Team and I can't wait to see you link up your creations for this weeks challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
Below is a list of all the items that I used in this project. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase and of these items used then just click on the image and you will be directed to my online store.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. I love those words, Rochelle. So true! Your card is gorgeous, and I'm sure Z loved it loads. I've pinned this one to CASE one day soon - hope that's okay. You're so lucky to have a daughter who enjoys the best of both - being girly, and mucking in with the boys. Awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patrice! She really loved it. CASE away! Go for it!

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous card for your daughter Rochelle! Pink and white and sparkle and I love your pink dot circle and ribbon touches too - just beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! I love all of that white space with that vivid pop of pink - gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.