Sunday, October 4, 2015

Can You Case It #89 - Sketch Challenge


Hello and a happy Sunday to you all, or for those who follow me from Australia and the like I hope you've had a fabulous day! I know I have! The sun was out for a beautiful 27 degree day (82F) and it was a stunning day all round. A new challenge is up at Can You Case It? and this week its a sketch challenge. Yay! If you follow my blog you will know sketches are my all time favourite! 



I thought I would turn the sketch on its side this week and work from there! And yes it's a Christmas card again! Sorry for those who aren't ready to see all the Christmas products just yet but I'm really loving all of the products from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue and am loving using them.


Here is my card using the absolutely stunning DSP , Season of Cheer. It is beautiful!



I've cut a few extra strips than the sketch but I always feel that the sketch is just a guide and you don't have to stick to it exactly as it is. Use a little bit of creative interpretation and change it up a bit.


The Happy Christmas sentiment is from the Oh, What Fun stamp set that goes with the Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit. It really is a fantastic set and has lots of different sentiments for you Christmas creations. You don't have to use it just for the Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit.


The card is finished off with some Gold Glitter Ribbon, Gold Cording Trim and a Gold Doily. I'm loving the gold!

Go and check out the rest of the Can You Case It? Design Team and what they did with the sketch and then enter your creation on the Can You Case It? blog to show us how the sketch inspired you. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.