Monday, July 4, 2016

Stamp Review Crew | Flourishing Phrases


Big Hello and Happy Monday to you! Welcome to another Stamp Review Crew Bog Hop. Thank you so much for stopping by to see what the Crew have for you. We are a group of International Stampin' Up! demonstrators showcasing one stamp set at a time, every first and third Monday's of the month. Today we have the wonderful, sentiment filled set Flourishing Phrases with the Flourishing Thinlits.

Mine is just a quick card today and I wanted to keep it fairly simply being a Sympathy Card and not be too overdone. I'm so loving the leaves from the Thinlits set and thought they would be perfect for a Sympathy card. They are delicate, detailed and so intricate and just all round pretty!


 There are many words and sentiments in the stamp set for nearly every occasions, so you will have all your occasions covered in one stamp and thinlits set.


I've used the new layering circles for the vellum layer and then I've finally has a play with some of the new copper embellishments. I can't believe its taken me this long to get those out. They copper embossing powder and the copper metallic thread were two of the things that I was most excitd about when the new Annual catalogue started. They are certainly going to get alot of use from now on. 

My card is all finished off with some new Lace Trim and some of the new Burlap Ribbon. I love the simple elegance of the card and by layering a few of the elements it doesn't take long to get a beautful card created.

I'm also entering this card in the challenge over at Global Design Project #GDP042 and their fabulous sketch. I do love a sketch challenge and I just couldn't resisit.


I hope that I've inspired you with this set and you'll start creating with it too.

Now on to the super fabulous and super amazing Jessica Williams. I'm always so inspired by her creations. If you are hoping in reverse click on the previous blog button to head on to the wonderful, Holly Krautkremer.

http://thepapercaper.com.au/2016/07/04/src_fp

http://rubberredneck.typepad.com/rubber-redneck/2016/07/the-stamp-review-crew-hop-flourishing-phrases.html

Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. This is a great sympathy card! I like the masculine colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicate and pretty... I really like the layers of vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - what a lovely card. So simple & elegant with lovely texture! I love seeing products used that challenge my traditional way of thinking about them - like using the Softly Falling TIEF with the concentration of dots to the side rather than the top or bottom. Love it! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, Rochelle! Lots of elegant texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rochelle, I love your use of rich color and the orientation of the embossed image! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning sympathy card! I really may have to use this idea myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! It's so elegant and I love the colors you used. I like how you layered the leaves together with the ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.