Monday, July 4, 2016

The Inkreators Blog Hop | New Annual Catalogue


Welcome to another INKreator Blog hop. We went on a short hiatus due to our fearless leader, Liv, having her second child, a little boy. He is super cute and we are all so super happy for Liv and the wonderful new addition to her family. 

So we are back with the blog hops and in this hop we are showing some of the all new, all fabulous products from the Stampin' Up! 2016 - 2017 Annual Catalogue.

I've chosen to have a create with the oh so gorgeous stamp set Fairy Celebration. I fell in love with this set as soon as I set my eyes on it when I first looked through my catalogue. I also knew that my 7 year old daugher would love it too. She is actually waiting for me to stamp a heap of the fairy images for her so she can colour them in too.

I've only used 2 of the 3 fairy images and I've gone to what I love to do the most when I craft, water colour!!!




I've used the Shimmery White cardstock as my base. I find that doesn't bleed as much as the watercolur paper when laying down layers of colour. It aslo makes for a beautiful shimmery look that goes perfectly with the fairies. I also prefer to use and Aqua painter over the Blender Pens as I find I get a better coloured image with the Aqua painters over the Blender Pens but that is just a personal preference.
I'm loving these cards and I think that if I don't save one for my daughters birthday in September, I know I'm going to be in a whole lot of trouble from her.

Next on the hop is the ever fabulous Lauren and her creations using some of the new and amazing In Colours. I'm sure you wont be dissapointed.

http://www.lovelifelauren.com/journal/2016/7/3/inkreators-blog-hop-the-new-annual-catalogue

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Shop for Stampin' Up! 24/7
(Australian Residents Only)

  Recreate these cards at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous cards Rochelle! Your colouring is amazing. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning! This set is so much better than I thought, your water colouring really makes it shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards with this set Rochelle. Perfect for any little girl (or the young at heart). Your watercoloring really makes those images pop right off the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.