Monday, April 10, 2017

Get them before they are GONE!

With the 2016 - 2017 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue coming to an end, its time to say goodbye to some In Colours (sad face) to make way for some new ones (happy face).

We are saying goodbye to the 2015 - 2017 In Colour Collection - Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder.

If any of these are your all time favourite colours I suggest you order them ASAP because as soon as the Retirement List goes out (11/04/2017)  these are the products that go first and I don't want you to miss out!

So click on any of the products that you are after and you will be directed to my online store to purchase them there or contact me to place your 2015 - 2017 In Colour order.



(Australian Residents Only)

Get them before they are gone!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.