Friday, December 1, 2017

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop | Colour Me Happy

Oh, Hello and welcome stamping friends to another Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop.  We sure do have lots of crafty goodness for you. You may have joined me here from my beautiful friend in New Zealand, Paula Dobson or you have started here with me. Either way you are being treated to lots of creative inspiration!

I've had a play and create with the Colour Me Happy Stamp Set, the Stampin' Blends and some of the pieces and embellishments from the Colour Me Happy Kit. I was in a Pink and Flowers kind of mood today and really enjoyed putting this card together despite it being crazy, crazy hot here in Melbourne today. I think I nearly melted on to my chair at my crafting desk today it was that hot!

The Colour Me Happy Stamp Set has be designed with lots of open line work images, perfect to use with the Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers.


I used the Pink Pirouette Dark and Light Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers to colour the flower images from the Color Me Happy Kit and then teamed those flowers up with the leaves from the Rose Wonder Stamp Set, coloured with the Old Olive Dark and Light Stampin' Blends Markers.


I arranged the flowers and leaves on a die cut Stitched Shapes Circle and then layered that with the Gold starburst, Pool Party Tassel, Whisper White Bakers Twine and the  gorgeous Sequins all from the Colour Me Happy Project Kit. How cute is that tassel?? Such a gorgeous colour and super cute too!


To add some extra interest I flicked the Pink Pirouette Stampin' Write Maker over the front of the card base. The 'Oh, Hello' sentiment has been layered with the Pool Party Glitter Ribbon, the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch and a Strip of the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP. Lots of layers, lots of texture and lots of embellishments. All the things I love!

I do hope I've inspired you to use the Colour Me Happy Stamp Set and Project Kit in another way. If you feel game enough challenge yourself to use these fabulous products in another way! It makes everything so much more versatile.

Now on to the super amazing and super creative, Shannon Lane in Canada!! Shannon has such an amazing style! I just love her creations!!

https://crushoncolour.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/artisan-nov-3.html



Thanks so much for stopping by!
 Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7
 Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

3 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.